Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On my way home for Xmas



I'm home again for Xmas. The trip was 28 hours total and i was completely exhausted. I guess just being annoyed and unhappy for 14 hours really wore me out, i was falling asleep in Narita waiting for my next flight.
So the flight from Dallas to Narita was terrible. You know there are days when you just want to be alone, not talking to anybody, just want to read or do some thinking. Yeah, that's what i usually do on the plane, that precious 14 hours to think (usually about crap haha i am not a thinker), to read and watch movies, and sleep and not have to talk. But I sat next to this crazy korean woman and she wouldn't stop talking.

"Fountainhead? It's a good book. I don't have time to read. I go to Harvard."
"Do you play sudoku? What level do you play? Oh good i only play hard so you can have all my medium ones."
And there's a voice in my head saying "tell her to shut the fuck up"
"Oh oh Elf, you should watch Elf. Have you ever seen it it's really funny."
"Hey you should watch this movie it's very funny, it's The Women." Excuse me i'm in the middle of watching something else.
"You see that blue area over there, that's a lake" _ I guess i'm not smart enough to tell that it was a fucking lake.

She wouldn't stop interrupting me while i was watching movies just to tell me "this is very funny you should watch this next." Over and over. And over and over.

Narita was crowded as usual. I would normally go into those tiny store with only 2 feet between aisles, but i was in a pissy mood so... The flight from Narita home was nice, japan airline plane was super clean and the food was good, i slept like a baby and it was so hard to wake up (and the japanese guy sitting next to me doesn't talk).

Anyway, that's how my flights were and that picture of narita airport is from google.

No comments: