Thursday, December 11, 2008

My baby brother



I went to see my baby brother today. He's so tiny, like little tiny little. He's 1 month and 5 days old and he looks grumpy, angry little baby. Dad gave the baby to me and i was like "ehh!" Awkward!! I am so freaking afraid of holding a baby. One time i was trying to hold a puppy and i hurt him, and people were like "hold him like you're holding a baby". What? I dont know how to hold a baby. I can't even hold a puppy, don't give me that baby.
So i didn't hold him, that's a good thing. Dad said he rarely cries, he just eats and sleeps (and poops?). I'm just gonna sit and watch him and maybe hold his hand, that's it, no more. I bought him this little Tennessee baby bottle, show some school spirit here lol. Really hope he'll get to use it. My cousin is about to give birth to her 3th child, omg baby everywhere.

I'm reading The Fountainhead and really can not put the book down. I have this really weird feeling reading this book, a very different feeling as if I'm physically there watching everything. I read every word and understand everything, it's magical haha. No, but really it's very different, it makes me nodding along, marking stuff here and there, it's just awesome. I wonder if Dwight Schrute was an architect what would he be? The modernist? No, he would probably be the Renaissance one, or the Gothic. But really, Roark reminds me of Dwight, very rigid, very unfriendly, very architectural (if that even make sense). I can't decide if I like Roark at this point, i have to keep reading and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there's no way for architects/interior designers not to like the book. Its so accurate for the way we think and live. . .