Saturday, December 13, 2008

I have a new bed

Mom bought 2 new beds yesterday, one for me and one for her. My bed is really cute and there are matching side tables and make up table. I'm really excited about actually stay in my room but the installing people forget the foot of the bed and i still need to go get some new sheets. Anyway, when it's all done i'll upload some pictures.

So this is the brand new house we're living in. Really bad design and bad color, i asked for wood doors and the architect picked french doors but with wood replacing the glass, really really ugly shit. I have a big shower in my bathroom with the glass butting up in the middle of the window. The architect was 60 years old so the house really reflects her time and not the present, the tacky french style and tacky french paint color that you find typical in every freaking house built in the 80's and 90's. FYI, this is the vietnamese french style because no one bothers studying the real one. They just copy what they see in houses that the french built ages ago. Not to mention the rooms are built not according to furniture arrangement, so now mom has her entertainment center blocking the balcony door and no good place for a home office desk.

The only good thing about my house is that we have a lot of windows even in the bathrooms and hallways, so during the day there's no need to turn on the light. Bedrooms are huge and every room has a bathroom in it. But my room is on the 4th floor so it's like running up and down the architecture building. The living room and kitchen is a big mess right now because my grandparents have too much shit sitting around. They're getting their own house soon thou, it's being renovated right now they can put all the shit they want in there.

So far it's nice being home lol. That is because my grandma doesn't know my cellphone number. I made fun of mom the other day for being called by grandma if she's out too late at night. Mom said she would call at 9, then again at 10, then again at 11 to check on her. Mom doesn't call me anymore unless i'm out pass midnight i guess. And grandma doesn't have my number, or else she would call all day long to see if i'm coming home for lunch, dinner, if i'm on my way home, how close, when... blah blah blah.

No comments: