Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dec 24: FOOOODDDD!!!

One word: Food.
All I did was eat and eat and eat. We went to eat breakfast, then went to Highland, then to lunch, then to Nem chua ran, then dinner, then... who knows. Usually I would just stay at home after dinner, rub my stomach and fall asleep because I ate too much.
But that's the whole point of coming home: To eat
Heavenly home. The heaven of food. As long as I get to eat I would be happy. Haha.

Here are some pictures. I didn't bring my camera around with me much, so... but promise to bring it from now on so I can update every single moment of happiness haha

Quan an ngon
At "Quan An Ngon", aka Delicious restaurant, at Phan Boi Chau street. 3 people and a pig's meal. When we finished orderding, and when the waiter repeat our order, we were like "Opps! We are pigs". Yeah, 1 chicken noodles, 1 chicken noodles with bamboo shoot (it's not like american chicken noodles, absolutely different), 1 green bean sweet rice, 1 beef salad, 1 Hue cake, 1 pudding.... bleh can't say the english name for all of those food but... We ate them all, super girls.


Xmas night
Christmas night. We gathered at Lakeside cafe. No one was drunk (maybe except for Giang), no one was crying haha. It's a good idea to stay inside because it's extremely crowded everywhere. Toilet pub is packed you can't even open the door.

DSC02632
Just wandering around (actually we were going to lunch/breakfast/snack, whatever)

DSC02630
The motobike, or moto scooter, whatever. Love them.

No comments: