Monday, December 18, 2006

Today is Monday

Today is Monday and I'm supposed to go to the Citibank to pay $100 and get an appointment for visa interview.
Why do I need a visa to enter the US? Because I don't have one. And my mom freaks out because a lot of people had been rejected, and it's always very difficult to get a visa to the US for Vietnamese people. I don't know why, it's just not as easy as other countries, it might be the most difficult visa to get. But in my opinion, and in their explaination too, they wouldn't reject as long as everything is crystal clear. And as long as you don't intend to stay and apply for a green card. Well, I have nothing to fear, I don't plan to get a green card at all, then why should I be worry?
And it often takes a while to schedule for an interview, after I paid the money this morning, they gave me an appointment for the 27th. No way, that's too late. My friend told me they gave him an interview for the next morning, and I was hoping the next morning too. I'm leaving on the 31 so what if they reject i will have to reschedule and it would be very late to do everything all over again. Fortunately, mom got some Emergency interview request form and this afternoon they approved the request and I have the interview in the morning. Need a lot of luck for that.

No comments: