Monday, December 29, 2008

Picture time

DSC08354
Me and my grandma and my cousin at another cousin's wedding.

DSC08367
We went to Ba Vi (my hometown too) to visit an orphanage. I spent a lot of time in the infant building because I'm obsessed with babies (just looking at them). This baby girl is Chieu Xuan, she's two and she was really sweet.

@ Loo w/ my brother
At Loo Christmas night with my brother. I had an asthma attack there because the kids lighted up fire strings (whatever) at the same time, i inhaled that and my air way just closed up so fast. I didn't have my inhaler with me so i was coughing and trying to breath, good thing it didn't completely close up.

Ha.t nuoc to 1
We spent 2 afternoons taking pictures, it was so much fun. On the first day, we started out at the Hanoi Opera House, one of the most beautiful building in Hanoi, one of the most beautiful place to hang out too. This picture is taken in the court yard of the opera house, where there's a famous Highland coffee and the fancy Nineteen 11 restaurant.

Dang nhi`n xem xe minh con day ko
Another view of the court yard

No comments: