Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's too hot


The weather is just too hot, hot and humid, it's hard to breath.
We went Laser tag yesterday, it was fun but it was too hot in there. I got minus score by the way haha.
I had a plan to go to a free japanese class this morning, but then my friend said we couldn't go anymore because it was an intermediate level, kinda sad :( I want to take japanese so much.
gosh it's all boring stuff. We took a lot of pictures but not with my camera, so I have to wait to get them. Im spending way too much money im almost broke now. Almost $200 in a week including that $80 pair of shorts at Esprit that Im kinda regret now, but I love them, they're just too expensive.
Hmm im thinking, i really dont have that much friends at home either. In Knoxville, I dont have any friend, at home, I have about 5 or so. And the rest I dont even talk to them. Maybe i really have a problem. Everybody hates me.

No comments: