Tuesday, March 13, 2007

More pictures part 2

Yeah i have too many pictures to show.
DSC02719
Yes those are not chinese characters. Actually I don't know. Like the Japanese have chinese characters but with slightly different meanings, we have those too. We have Nom characters, because we didn't want to be like the chinese and did not want to use the chinese characters. Ugh hate them. Anyway, I think those are Nom characters.

Highland
Highland cafe looking out to Hoan Kiem lake. Aw miss you guys soo much.

I'm going home this summer. Can't wait. I'm extremely home sick, i'm missing Hanoi so much. And Ducky, she ditched me, urgh! First she wanted to go to Europe, i was all excited. Then she changed her mind, let's go to Bangkok. Fine. And now she's staying here for the summer. What the heck. Make up your mind. She can't make up her mind.

No comments: