Saturday, December 16, 2006

Day 3: Finally home!!!

Day 3 morning, my friend woke me up by calling my room. I picked up the phone and could not understand anything. I had no idea who that was on the phone and what he was saying. For some reason I thought Pj was calling until when I get into the shower and made up my mind.
"er, who, what?"
"hmm.... " he was confused too "is that Ming?"
"yeah."
"Then get the fuck up."
"Ok.(*&#$(*@#"
I can't remember now what I said, something with the F word.
Still drunk. I took the shower and blew dry my hair and went down for breakfast, still drunk. I was walking funny and tried my best not to tip over or bump into anyone or spill the food. After breakfast I was awake and felt much better, but the hang over kept me from enjoying the food thou.
So... now I'm home, feeling so good. It's always good to be home. Mom forced me to go to sleep, but no, i'm not that tired, just still hung over. The weather is so nice, so cool, not cold at all. Dad gave my whole bunch of money, guess mom won't give me any cuz Dad gave to me in front of my mom. Gosh. I will spend all that money in less than a week for sure.
---------------

Vietnam is still the same. The grumpy faces at the immigration box, the crowded street with people turning right in front of your car without any signal. I see a lot of cars :p yeah, people start buying cars a lot for personal purposes, especially that tiny tiny car that I don't know what it's called. Dad bought a big Ford and I freaked out when I saw my little brother (5 years old) in the front seat without seat belt.
Hanoi hasn't changed much, or maybe because I haven't been around at all. For 2 days I just stayed at home and went visit my other grandparents. For 2 days I've been eating like 4 meals a day, ate a lot and sleep after lunch and could not sleep at night. Oh well, jetlag.
The weather is so nice, not too cold but everyone would make me wear a lot of clothes and keep warning me about the cold every five minutes or so. Hello, i'm taking the cab every where, so stop saying that the wind is very strong.
Anyway, cab is very cheap. Cheaper than my breakfast this morning. So i guess i will be taking the cab to go everywhere.

No comments: